Thursday, December 29, 2011

How Cheesey

Three year olds are odd little creatures. Just plain bizarre...
This afternoon I gave Kael a little snack. Ritz crackers and cheese cubes. I turned around to finish the dishes and by the time I was done, I look over at the table and all the cheese cubes were gone and so was he. I thought to myself, "Ohh, he was hungry, I better see if he wants more cheese." I made my way down the long hallway only to discover him jumping on his bed, yelling at the TV, "Say cheese, Dora!" As he was chucking the cheese cubes at Dora's sweet, little round face. I just turned around and walked away...Ill clean up later.

2 comments:

  1. There are some things not worth getting upset about. Last night, Hannah decided to use ketchup as lotion. All I could do was laugh.

    ReplyDelete