Sunday, January 1, 2012

Good-bye 2011

What was the highlight of 2011?

My girl, Maeli. I have to admit, when we found out the baby was a girl, both of us were freaked. Keoni disagreed with Brian, the most amazing Ultrasound Tech at CORA, that it wasn't a girl. It had to be a boy. Keoni said, "We have a boy, we have no idea what to do with a girl." Brian's response was, "Well, if its a boy, then your boy has a vagina." Needless to say, on January 4th, 2011 we discovered Brian was correct. Maeli Marie Ku'uipo Feurtado was born and she was a girl.

Now, a year later, Maes is very much a girly. She loves to be held and cuddled, she has this drama cry that she only uses on her brother, and every chance she gets she tries to bite him. We love her. Kael says, "Maes has a brown head, I love to kiss it and squeeze it. She has little eyes that I poke. She eats my toys. She eats other food. She loves Momma. I love her. I not kick her."

Happy New Year! We hope this new year brings everyone hilarious times, delicious wine, and pure happiness!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA!! I love this Tara! "I love her. I not hit her" HAHA

    ReplyDelete