Tuesday, January 10, 2012

FB Posts

Random stories and facebook status updates I don't want to forget....

Walking into Kiddoz (playland) Kael says, "Momma look a bird." I say, "Where?" As I kick something high into the sky...a dead bird. Dec, 2011

Asked Kael where he wants to work when he grows up. He says, "With Keoni." Ummm...I thought you called him Daddy?

Washing the dishes and turned around quickly and ended up kicking Maeli. She screamed...Kael comes running into the kitchen, "Momma, what happen to Maes?" "Oh, Momma didnt know Maes was behind me and I kicked her on accident." Kael's response, "Oh, can I kick her?" Dec, 2011

Today marks a happy, happy day. Kael just said, "No more Blues Clues!" Sigh...Ive been waiting for this day! Nov, 2011

Kael is bellowing at me from his room. "Hey Hon. Come here. For one moment." Night night child. Go to sleep! Nov, 2011

Whaaaa? How did he learn to bite his toenails. He thought it was the coolest idea ever. Weird.... Oct, 2011


Kael: "No bite Mae-zie, no bite Kael." Momma: "Stop putting your finger in her mouth!" Oct, 2011

Kael just took a big drink of milk and spit it all over me. Looks at me and says, "Oh, sorry momma." Ummmm....yaaaa... Oct, 2011

After Maeli was born we did a sweet foot print of her and hung it on the wall. Kael looks at it and beams, "Momma, a clue!" Jan, 2011

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. You know...Nic never asks me for nail cutters...but his nails are always short...toes too...

    ReplyDelete