Saturday, January 14, 2012

Always with wings

We couldn't wait for him to talk! Now...he won't stop talking. People used to tell me, "Oh when he starts to talk you are gonna want him to stop." I kinda get that. However, the things that Kael says and does I don't think I could even make up. A few nights ago he skips up to me. "Momma, come quick, the walls are bleeding." I think, "Oh god....where are my sharpies?" I follow him cautiously, not sure what to expect. I follow him to the bathroom to discover he had broken a child safety lock, gotten under the sink, opened a box of pads, unpeeled the stickies, and stuck about 12 of them to the wall. And there you have it....the walls were bleeding. He laughed and walked away....He always does that. Leaves me behind with my jaw dropped, laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment