Saturday, February 21, 2015

2015

 
The other day, I was just thinking about how I have 12 special, files on my computer. 12 special, files for 12 months of Kael's first year. His baby book is full. I know exactly where to look to find a sweet, picture of Kael at any month of his first year.....and there is Maes. I don't have 12 sweet, files for her. I can look on fb for pictures, but I'm not organized like I was with Kael. Her baby book is filled out, kind of. But no pictures. Sigh...and now, I'm 2 months away from having # 3. I guess I better get a baby book and start preparing now.

So, after two years, its time to update and keep up on blogging. Which I said in 2009. Kael is now 6. And Maeli is 4. Everyday is an adventure. An adventure full of broken Christmas ornaments that are still around the house, zombie hazmat costumes, Mine Craft, stuffed animals, purple blankie, and so on...

Welcome 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment